The Atlantic Seamen are in the process of sourcing sponsorship for their venture, this support is vital to the success of the campaign. Support could include both financial investment as well as donation of goods and services. We are looking for corporate support as well as support from individuals ‘Friends of the Atlantic Seamen’.There are many sponsorship options available all of which are detailed in our accompanying Sponsorship Proposal Document which you can download (6.5MB PDF) by clicking the thumbnail below:
The proposal document suggests ideas for sponsorship ‘packages’ and the potential exposure and benefits to the sponsor. However, we are not bound by this document and would be very happy to negotiate a sponsorship proposal which would suit your company. Please contact us if you would like to discuss a sponsorship proposal.
A summary of the various ‘Partner Packages’ is detailed in the table below
Your company can benefit in several ways by supporting The Atlantic Seamen:
The race itself offers enormous opportunity for brand exposure before, during and after the challenge, with wide ranging international media coverage including a Sky Sports documentary.
2016 Talisker Whiskey Atlantic Challenge PR Summary:
- Total reach 20.1 million
- Total video views 3.7million
- People who have reacted to content (likes, shares etc) 1.2 million
- 80.2 million people have watched the TV documentary
- Total PR value (advertising value of al press coverage) £6.7 million
The Atlantic Seamen will increase brand exposure in the following ways:
- Sponsors branding/logos on clothing and the boat to be worn/shown during the race and at all pre and post-race press events.
- Social media – from the team via their own Twitter, Facebook feeds as well as via the social media of race organisers and our charity The Urology foundation.
- Media campaigns – interviews and articles in local and papers, magazines, TV and radio.
Your brand may benefit from association with a large international sporting event which is gaining popularity year on year as well as association with important and recognised UK charities – The Urology Foundation & The Children’s Hospice South West
Pre and Post-Race Briefings, and Corporate Presentations
The team will be available for pre and post-race corporate events or briefings. We can provide a presentation of our venture to your staff or associates at any event of your choice.
Individuals – Friends of the Atlantic Seamen
We are also looking for individuals or small business to support the venture. Any individual donations received over £250 will be listed by name or business on our ‘Friends of the Safe Seamen’ page as well as written onto the boat ready for the crossing.